I am selling my gorgeous size 4 Alvina Valenta wedding dress that I bought at Che Bella in Mpls and I wore in my August 2012 wedding. It has been professionally cleaned and is in wonderful condition. I cannot even begin to tell you how many compliments I received on this dress and continue to get to this day. The lace overlay is ivory Alencon lace over a taupe satin. It is a soft fluted bridal gown with a three tiered hem and a sweep train. It comes with the satin ribbon with floral detail which sits at the natural waist. I ordered it with a custom hem and did have it minimally altered by a professional tailor in Mpls. I have all of the original receipts.
This dress is too beautiful to sit in a box the rest of its life. Although it will be painful to part with, it will give me great joy to know that another bride will be able to make even more beauitful memories in it :)
- Label Size: 4
- Street Size: 0
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 24
- Hips: 34-35
- Height with Shoes: 5'7''
- Alterations: 1/2 inch taken in at the shoulders, B cups sewn in (but have since removed by the dry cleaners--can easily be sewn back in), Bustle added, Ribbon was sewn in the back (see photos)
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Classic, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned and in box.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.