This gorgeous Alvina Valenta gown was purchased at Glamour Closet in Los Angeles in March 2013 as a retail sample. It has never been worn other than as a sample and is still in the exact condition I purchased it in. We changed our wedding venue and I found another dress more suitable to the style of our wedding that I plan to wear instead. The dress is absolutely beautiful! It is ivory satin with beautiful couture detailing at the waist and shoulder. Buttons all the way down the back, from waist to the bottom of the train.
See a video of the dress in action here: http://www.theknot.com/videos/alvina-valenta-style-9159?id=1127810837001
- Alterations: No alterations have occurred to this dress - it is still on the hanger and in the Glamour Closet bag it came home from the store in. I planned to have it cleaned and altered prior to the big day, but decided to switch dresses before I began this process.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in a cool, dark closet in the Glamour Closet dress bag for the last several months. It does need to be cleaned/pressed. There is one loose button at the bottom of the train, but it was like this when I purchased it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.