This dress was bought at Pine Ridge Bridal in Hollidaysburg, PA on November 8, 2013. The dress has never been worn because my fiance and I decided marriage was not the right step for the two of us. The dress stayed at Pine Ridge Bridal until I picked it up on April 24, 2014. It has never been altered, and has not left the bag since purchased in November.
There are many things I love about this dress such as; the buttons that go down the back, the delicate beading that frames the neck and face, the lace and beaded embroidery that fades as it goes down the dress so the attention is always kept up top where the beautiful bride’s face is, the beaded belt that matches the beading around the top of the dress (this can be worn or not worn it came with the dress and is not attached), and the illusion neckline that once again frames the neckline and face. With this dress you do not need to wear a necklace or flashy earrings. You can get a pair of delicate earrings and it will accent it perfectly. The dress has a vintage look to it, but the look is versatile and you can make it look however you want by adjusting what headpiece, hairstyle, makeup, or jewelry you wear with it.
The dress fits true to size. I would normally wear an 8 or a 10, and this dress is a size 12 which would have needed altered. In the pictures below the dress looks fitted because someone is behind me holding in the areas that would have been altered.
- Alterations: There have been no alterations or damages. Once again this dress was never worn, and has not left the bag since the day I tried it on in November.
- Preservation Method: This dress has not been cleaned because it has never been worn, and has not left the bag since it was purchased in November.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Forest Hills, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.