I bought my Alvina Valenta Couture Collection dress at Bisou Bridal (440 West 2nd Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5Y 1E2 604-696-0880) in the spring of 2014. What I loved about my dress is that it had exactly what I wanted. A sweetheart neckline, ruched until the waistline, fitted to mid-hamstring, had a trumpet finish and a moderate train with a delicate ruching. The creamy satin looked incredible on and it goes beautifully with almost any belt. I had it sized knowing that I would sell it after the wedding, so the seamstress altered it so it can be taken out. I wore the dress throughout the day and at the reception. I paid $300 for it to be dry cleaned after the wedding and it looks new. I wish I had an occasion to wear it again, but since I don’t and its in great condition, I figured someone else might love it and wear it for their special day.
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed, taken in (but can easily be taken out, as it was taken in that way) and dry cleaned after the wedding.
- Preservation Method: It was dry cleaned at a reputable dry cleaners a couple days after the wedding and is being stored in a garment bag in my mother's home. My wedding was August 2, 2014, so its barely been 4 weeks since I wore it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Ottawa, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.