The dress is a beautiful ivory Alencon lace with a champagne satin underlay. It has a sweetheart neckline and the back has covered buttons/loops that go all the way to the end of the train. It is form-fitting, but still easy and comfortable to wear. It’s perfect for outdoor and winery weddings, or anybody going for that timeless lace look.
I purchased the dress at Delica Bridal in Edmonton, AB (Canada) in Feb 2014. I wore it to my ceremony and reception and had it professionally cleaned a few days after the wedding. The lace remains in perfect condition (has no rips or tears) and looks brand new. I will also include the sash that I wore at no extra charge.
- Label Size: 12
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 40
- Height with Shoes: 5'9
- Alterations: Because of my hourglass shape, I had to order a size 12 to accommodate my hips. The alterations were done in-house at Delica Bridal to fit about a size 6. It turned out great and the dress fit me like a glove. It could easily be re-altered if needed. I had D-sized cups added to the dress, which can easily be removed if desired. There is a single button & loop bustle which is well camouflaged on the back of the dress.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and preserved at 'The Press Gallery' in Edmonton a few days after the wedding. It is currently being hung within an acid free, fade-proof plastic with cardboard support to keep the dress's shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Edmonton, AB
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.