Creme silk duchess satin soft fluted bridal gown with an Ivory Alencon lace overlay. Strapless sweetheart neckline with detachable Ivory satin ribbon and jeweled floral belt detail at natural waist. Covered buttons and loops to end of sweep train.
Purchased this dress off the rack from Bisou Bridal in Vancouver, BC, Canada (new price was $4300 CAD). Gorgeous ivory lace dress with champagne underlay with satin ribbon belt worn at our garden wedding for 8 hours. It is incredibly light for a wedding dress and I had a ton of compliments on how gorgeous it was!
- Alterations: Dress was altered to shape my body (approximately size 4). Waist is quite small in relation to hips - 25 inches, hips 34 inches, Bust about 34 B. Dress is hemmed to 5'6". Cups were added to the bust but can easily be taken off. Bustle ties added (underlay bustles with a french type 3-point bustle, and then the lace hooks onto one of the buttons for a one point overbustle). The dress is in fairly good shape - though there are a couple of very small tears in the delicate mesh (these are very easily fixed during alterations by moving around the hand sewn lace as was done for me for a couple that were on it when I bought it. I also have extra lace the seamstress kept for me that can be used for this). The tears are very hard to notice unless you look closely. The sash has a couple of minor scratches and marks. The price is highly discounted to reflect this condition.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally dry cleaned a few months after the wedding and is being stored in a breathable cloth bag (I was told not to get it boxed if I was planning to sell it).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Vancouver, BC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.