Stunning crème silk dutches satin soft fluted bridal gown with an Ivory Alencon lace overlay with a natural waist. The back of the dress is covered with buttons and loops to end of sweep train.
This beautiful all lace gown is elegant, romantic and an absolute dream to wear. It was so comfortable & flattering and perfect for such a special day. I tried on lots of different gowns but once I put this beauty on I knew this was the dress for me.
I purchased the dress of Bisou Bridal in Vancouver Canada prior to moving to Sydney Australia. I then shipped it here and had the dress altered here by Sew Special Alterations in Sydney. I still have the receipt for the dress, the belt & my veil.
We had a beach wedding and I thought it was perfect for it, however the dress is so glamorous & beuatiful that it could be used for any type of wedding. I have a Chapel length straight cut veil with serged edge that perfectly matches the dress. I purchased the veil for $360 but you could have it for $150 when purchasing the dress. I also bought 2 pairs of heel for the night (size 9US) and one is your with the dress,free of charge :) They are super comfortable and go perfectly with the dress.
I love the dress but unfortunately I have to let it go. I paid $5220 for this beautiful piece of art so I thought this was a fair price , but if you feel that it is still too high send me your best offer and we’ll sort it out.
I ship worldwide & we can negotiate on price. My preferred payment method is PayPal.
Thank you and enjoy this beautiful gown.
- Alterations: I extended my train length by 9 inches (paid extra $400). Also, The dress originally comes with a Satin ribbon belt; however I ordered a different Satin ribbon belt with beaded applique from Lazaro's collection to add a little more glamour to this beautiful dress (paid extra $500). The belt was sewn on the waist but can be removed. I had the dress altered to my body by Sew Special Alterations in Sydney and the measurements are above. I had cups swen inside the bust but can be removed if not needed. The length of the dress cannot be altered.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally dry cleaned and boxed professionally by Baci Wedding Gown Preservation; there are no visible stains or tears to the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Sydney, NSW, OT
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.