Creme silk duchess satin soft fluted bridal gown with an Ivory Alencon lace overlay. Strapless sweetheart neckline with detachable Ivory satin ribbon and jeweled floral belt detail at natural waist. Covered buttons and loops to end of sweep train.
Wore this dress for 3 hours last August. Received so many compliments as to the “timelessness” of the dress. Made of the finest materials and could easily be turned into something significant like a bassinet or special table cloth- the lace is handmade in France.
- Alterations: I had the dress altered to fit size: 34 Bust, 28 Waist, 39 Hips and 5'8 Height. I did add a French bustle but I did not alter the chest in any way (sewn-in cups, etc.).
- Preservation Method: The dress has not been cleaned, and this is why I'm asking the price listed. The train is in desperate need of cleaning. $1500 plus the couple of hundred for cleaning and you'll have a beautiful $4000+ gown made of the finest materials. I can only upload 3 pictures, so please email of your interested and I can submit more pictures.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: , NV
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.