This dress was bought at a small boutique in a suburb of Seattle. It is a slip dress with a lace sheath overlay, has a gorgeous drop illusion back, and intricate old-fashioned buttons all the way up the back! Absolutely stunning gown.. I got so many compliments on it the entire day/night! I wore it with a red sash and pearl/rhinestone applique for some bling and texture to the lace. I can include that in the price of the gown if it’s something you’d like to wear with the gown.
Allure sells this dress in three color combinations (White, Ivory, Ivory/Café). This dress is the Ivory/Café combo. The dress is a size 6 (for reference, I am a consistent LOFT size 4). I bought the dress new and wore it only for my wedding ceremony and half the reception. The dress was worn outside only during pictures, and was bustled the entire time to minimize damage to the underside of the dress and train (there is no damage). Otherwise, the dress has no other stains or tears. Also, I live (and the dress has been stored) in a smoke- and pet-free home.
- Alterations: I had cups tacked into the gown, had it let out in the hip/thigh area, and hemmed to fit a 5'8" height (I'm 5'6" and wore 2" heels). I also had a traditional American-style bustle added to the back of the gown (has two small crocheted hooks, one was for backup, but the original held just fine!)
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally dry-cleaned and is hanging in my closet in the original garment bag from the store where it was purchased. I only wore it two weeks ago, so it is still quite fresh!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.