Beautiful ivory/ ivory lace, cap sleeves gown. Lovely train and fits perfectly for an hourglass shape. It’s truly a gorgeous dress! Purchased from the 2014 Allure bridal line.
- Alterations: I've added an American bustle to the bottom with 5 points, bra cups have been sewn in so you don't have to worry about finding a backless bra, hips were let out a few inches. That's it! Note: according to Allure's size guide a size 10 should have fit me perfectly, and my hips are the designated width for a size 10. When I received the dress it was actually tighter, so the tailor let out the hips only (in the silk lining only, the lace has not been touched). Bust, waist, and length have not been altered. Dress has a total cost of $1500 with alterations and cleaning. Asking $900, obo.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally cleaned and in its original bag. It is not a preservation box at this time. Dress looks practically brand new, however there is a quarter size stain on the silk lining towards the bottom of the dress. It was a grass stain the cleaners could not remove. Fortunately, the lace hangs over the stain, which is also very light, so it's practically invisible.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.