I wore this dress for my wedding on June 28th for about five hours. I got so many compliments on it and it fit perfectly with my “vintage elegance” theme. The bodice sparkled so much and everyone loved that the buttons went all the way down the back of the dress. I had it turned from a very, very full ball gown into something in between a ball gown and an a-line to make it more fitting to my stature. I also really loved how it bustled in the back.
I can send over lots more photos of the dress if you send a message.
- Alterations: The only alterations made were to have it shortened (as I am 5'5 and wanted to wear flats), and most of the layers of crinoline removed to make it less poufy. I also had some bra cups sown in. I am a 34B and anyone larger than me should fit into it perfectly, but if you are smaller you will need larger cups. There is a tiny tear at the very bottom/side on one of the layers of English netting, but you would never see it as there are lots and lots of layers. Worn only for five hours, it will be professionally dry cleaned before selling.
- Preservation Method: Will be professionally dry cleaned. There are no stains on it anywhere save for some dirt on the underside of the train from walking. You can not see it unless you are under the dress. My stats: Height: 5'5 Street size: 4/6...I tend to run on the larger end of a 4 (127lbs) and this dress fit very nicely as it has a built in corset, but a regular 4 or smaller would be very comfortable in it.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Silverdale, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.