I bought this dress for my wedding at the Asian Art Museum in San Francisco in March of 2014. I originally fell in love with it at Trudy’s Bridal in Campbell, CA and ordered it during the summer of 2013 and received it in December 2013. It was a perfect dress for such a dramatic venue. I had the ceremony and reception at the same place which were both in the evening. After dinner, I changed out of the dress into a red Chinese Red so I did not end up wearing this dress all night.
- Alterations: This dress ended up stretching a bit on the hangers before I wore it for my wedding so I took it back to Trudy's and the took in the lace and added some snaps to help keep the shoulders in place. It is unhemmed and everything else stayed the same from when I received it.
- Preservation Method: It was professionally cleaned within two weeks of the wedding and has been sitting in a preservation box ever since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.