Beautiful A line ball gown in blush champagne color. The lace bodice has a scoop neckline, cap sleeves, and the back is amazing (buttons and crystal flowers subtly down the back train). Amazing cut out back, not too much but sweet and different. Amazing floral waistline accented with crystals, and it’s super comfortable (didn’t even need to wear specialized lingerie, as support is built into the dress). Purchased in April new from RK Bridal in New York City, and wore it for four hours on my wedding day this June. No stains, nothing unusual. It has been altered slightly, all basic adjustments. If I had plans for children I would keep the dress, it was amazing and I was complimented all night on how “enchanting” it was. Will deliver cleaned and boxed to buyer. I hope to provide another bride with the amazing experience I had in this dress, and will provide copy of receipt from original purchase. (PS – keep in mind, size is not listed as “bridal size” which is 22).
- Alterations: No damage to the dress at all, and minor alterations to adjust the cap sleeves/shoulder area.
- Preservation Method: I will have the dress professionally cleaned and boxed in the next few days. I will be using any service recommended by RK Bridal in NY. It has been stored in it's original dress bag since purchase, with the exception of the four hours it was worn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.