I bought this dress in San Diego, CA. When I went to try on wedding dresses, I had no idea what kind of style dress I wanted. I left it up the to SA and my family. This dress was hanging there waiting to be sold by another buyer. I was really sad that I couldn’t try it on, so I asked them to call the manager to see if the dress is in fact sold. Low and behold, the bride backed out of the sale, so I can try it on. When I put it on, tears came down my face immediately. It was my dress. When you know, you know.
- Alterations: The cap sleeves back fabric was sewn to be tighter because it was extremely loose, but nothing was cut. Therefore, the thread can be taken out. Bra cups were sewn in but no other alterations were done. The dress is not bustled.
- Preservation Method: Dry Clean
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Mountain View, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.