Retail $2,697, bought brand new from Bella Sera Bridal in Danvers, MA. I absolutely fell in love with this dress and went waaaaayyyy over budget with this dress, and would love to see someone get to wear it again!
I am more than happy to send more pics upon request.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: Alterations totaled an extra $485. I am 5' 4.5", 122lbs, wore with 4" heels. The bottom layers were hemmed, the outer lace layer is at its original length. No alterations were made to the bodice itself size-wise, though small cups were sewn in and a bustle was created. The cap sleeves were adjusted as they are ridiculously large originally. I normally wear street size 0-2
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Glamorous, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: I wore this for my November 30th Boston wedding, and surprisingly, the dress looks like it was never worn. The bottom is completely clean, no rips or tears. Has been dry-cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Charlestown, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.