Turns out I was a picky bride, this was the third wedding dress I got! Third time’s the charm, I suppose. It was purchased with my mom and sister at The Sample Rack in Philadelphia, a great little shop that sells samples for $1300 or less (so I didn’t need to pay full retail price but I looked it up for the sake of full information here).
I got married in Washington DC in October 2013, I happily wore the dress for the entire wedding day, including to the reception.
- Alterations: We altered it a bit by adding thin straps and a bit of glam in the form of a sparkly design at the hip. It is also tailored with a bustle and bra cups--- huge plus.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been in a white zippered bag in my closet---- honestly, I didn't clean it or preserve it because that takes a TON of money and I want to sell it for someone else to enjoy.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.