I purchased the dress at a small boutique in Maryland for my November 2013 wedding. The dress was worn once. For more details, and pictures of the dress, see the Allure website: ?http://www.allurebridals.com/products/9000
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed--I am 5'3" and wore 3 1/2 inch heels on the wedding day. Cups were added, as the dress has a back too low to wear a traditional bustier (my cup size is 32DD). The dress was also taken in slightly in the neckline and shoulders, to make sure that the cap sleeves would lay flat on my shoulders (I did not want to wear the dress off the shoulder, as it is shown in the picture on the Allure website). A three point under bustle was also added. The dress was worn outside, but just for pictures. The dress was professionally cleaned, but there is a small, red wine stain at the hem (about the size of a push pin), but it is only noticeable when looking at the hem of the dress very closely.
- Preservation Method: Dress was professionally dry cleaned and has been stored in a closet, in a smoke-free and pet-free home.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.