Fell in love with this dress as soon as I put it on, and loved wearing it at my wedding! Now I’m hoping someone else can enjoy it as much as I did. I wore this at my June wedding in a wine vineyard and it was perfect for the setting. This dress felt so much lighter and airier than anything else I tried on and was perfect to dance in. 100% silk organza with flowy, romantic rouching and layers. Buttons down the back cover the hidden zipper. I had the neckline modified to a sweetheart instead of the original scoop. I am 5’9 and was about 135 lbs on my wedding day. I had the dress taken in at the waist to give me an hourglass shape. Also, there are bust pads sewn in so that no bra is needed.
- Alterations: Notes: There are some grass-stains at the bottom that the dry cleaner could not remove. I am 5'9 so the dress is very long and would be perfect for someone shorter who would need to hem a few inches. I am happy to provide photos if interested. The zipper came away from the fabric at the very top of the back of the dress, but could be easily fixed by a seamstress. I had the dress bustled and there are some small holes where the stitches were but again I think a seamstress could fix those when she does your bustle! Happy to answer any and all questions and send additional pictures if needed! Just let me know :)
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Boston, MA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.