This is an absolutely gorgeous dress. I minute I put it on all of my family and friends that were with me started crying. I didn’t realize how much the dress was at first because I had tried on tons that I didnt like so we just started grabbing different ones. I looked at the price tag and my heart sank. I knew I wouldn’t be able to afford it. I tried to convince myself that I would find another one that I would like just as much. My mother-in-law saw me try on many more dresses and never once did any of us have the same reaction. I’m a bigger girl and I felt like nothing looked good on me. A few days later my mother-in-law called me and told me she wanted this day to be perfect for us and that she had went back and bought me that dress! I cried for hours knowing this day was going to be perfect now.
- Alterations: Not many alterations have been done except a little hemming and a button was added so the train can be buttoned during the reception so it isn't dragging.
- Preservation Method: It has been stored in its original garment bag and hanging in my closet. I never got it cleaned so it needs to be done, thats why I am asking such a low price. The train is a little dirty but overall its in amazing shape.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Vancouver, WA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.