Gorgeous ivory lyon lace over antique silk organza lining, fit and flare gown. The antique color of the lining really makes the beautiful lace detail stand out in photographs. Incredible lace detail on the bust and throughout the gown! Zipper closure with functional, covered buttons. More photos available upon request.
Locals welcome to arrange in person meeting!
- Alterations: The only alteration to the gown was hemming to fit me at 5'2" wearing 3.75" heels. As you can see from the photos. there's still a little extra length to work with! The original scalloped lace hem with lace eyelashes is intact. See photographs for hem detail. The dress was not taken in aywhere. The body/bust of the dress is in its original form. For fit reference, I'm 118lbs, 34DD. Three of the covered buttons (back closure) of the dress have fallen off but can easily sewn back on (included with dress).
- Preservation Method: The dress has been professionally cleaned by a highly reputable service in Austin, TX (Parkcrest Cleaners). There are no visible stains or markings anywhere on the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: austin, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.