I am selling a Marisa Style 898 lace wedding gown, which I purchased in July of 2012 tom “Weddings By Debbie”, in Houston TX. This dress was worn for only a few hours at my destination wedding in St. Lucia. It was not heavy or constricting, but had enough structure to fit me very well and to be very flattering. Our photographer commented that this dress photographs very well outdoors – which is an important consideration when purchasing a dress. If you google “Marisa 898″ you will find lots of pictures of this dress, although not all will be in the Ivory/Champagne color that this one is. There is so much beautiful detail on this dress. My favorite part is the buttons that go down the back. I love this dress, and am so happy that I found it for my wedding. I would like for someone else to enjoy wearing it as much as I did!
- Alterations: I am 5'7'' and 150 lbs and this dress fit me perfectly with no alternations, therefore the length of the dress should still be fine for someone my height, as I did feel it was a little long before. However, when I had it professionally cleaned, the seamstress suggested I have the straight netting on the bottom removed, and therefore the bottom of the dress now follows the lace pattern instead of being straight (see picture). Finally, I had a French bustle added to pull up the short train during my reception.
- Preservation Method: This dress has been professionally cleaned (Dec. 2013), which was done immediately when I returned from my wedding and has no damage from the short time I wore it. It has not been preserved. I have the receipt of cleaning.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: State College, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.