The dress was purchased at a bridal salon in Mooresville, North Carolina. I tried it on and immediately fell in love. The dress was worn for the ceremony and reception where we danced the night away. I decided to sell the dress because I wanted it out in the world for someone else to enjoy and not in a box rotting away in my attic.
- Alterations: The dress has not been altered in terms of size or length. We attached a beautiful flowered belt loosely pinned at the front and sewn into the zipper. The dress features a french bustle with color coded ties for ease of use.
- Preservation Method: The dress is not preserved but has been professionally dry cleaned and steamed. I inspected the dress after the dry cleaning and it is in perfect condition.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Wilmington, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.