The wedding dress garment bag ($20).
Professionally Dry Cleaned ($180). I was the first owner of this dress.
Additional pictures are posted on
I loved this dress! It was the perfect combination of a form-fitting silhouette with boning on the bodice and the princess gown on the bottom. The dress has just the right amount of sparkle with the beautiful swarovski crystals around the waist and clusters going down the back. (The belt is included, attached to the dress. Normally you would have to pay $200 more for a belt.) I wore the wedding dress for the wedding ceremony and part of the reception in early January. I received so many compliments for it!
Color- Light Ivory.
I also have a trumpet/mermaid petticoat that I wore with the dress.
- Alterations: No extra alterations were made. I'm size 4, 5'5" and wore 4" heels. The dress fit perfectly and the trumpet petticoat helped fluffed the dress up even more. I added one bustle.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaning ($180)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Southern, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.