Allure 8966, size 6, ivory (looks white). Street size ~4.
It’s gorgeous in person!! The belt looks fancy. The ruffles are full & fun. I wore it bustled for my entire ceremony & reception, but the train is a show stopper for a formal wedding. The material is high quality.
Payment via paypal accepted. Add $10 if paying by escrow.com to cover the additional fee.
- Alterations: 1. Removed a couple of inches off the hem. It's the perfect length for someone 5'7" including heels. 2. Added heavy duty hidden bustle 3. Added bra inserts 4. brought in bust area (I'm B cup & it should easily fit C cup)...easily changed if needed 5. Removed part of bow that hangs down so it didn't distract from the gorgeous buttons & veil
- Preservation Method: Currently being cleaned & preserved. It will be available to ship in mid-November. There was only one very small black dot I noticed that will hopefully be removed by the cleaner. It doesn't show up in pictures...I had to stare at the dress for a long time before I even noticed it because it's under the ruffles. The hem got dirty, but I'm confident it will look like new as there was nothing on the hem that would stain.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Republic, MO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.