From JLM website: “Ivory Silk Satin Faced Organza A-line bridal gown, strapless embroidered bodice with crystals and hand-cut Silk Organza, Chiffon and Charmeuse, natural waist accented with Platinum moire ribbon, bias cut asymmetrical ruffle skirt, chapel train.”
This gown is stunning, and in great condition. It was gently used for my ceremony in Whistler, BC and I received so many compliments on it. The bodice is hand sewn organza and the ruffles are individual flowing silk, it is a work of art. Pictures don’t do it justice!
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 27
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: -French bustle added with 3 hidden ties in the back; fully adjustable. -Champagne sash tacked on to natural waist line, sash was ordered separate from designer in moire ribbon but still have original Platinum sash if interested. -Individual satin ruffles professionally hemmed (nicest option for alterations so as not to alter the spacing of the ruffles) to accommodate aprox. 5'10" in heels. -One layer of crinoline removed to "de-puff" a little bit, but one layer is still in there for some volume.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Organza, Satin, Silk, Tulle
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Applique, Beach, Belt/Sash, Bohemian, Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Ruffles, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and professionally preserved in a box.
- Terms of Sale: Other
- Location: Jackson, WY
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.