A simple ballroom silhouette design in rich satin and soft tulle. The strapless, satin bodice is slightly scooped, ruched and has a natural waistline. The gown is completed with covered buttons and a deep v back, and a romantic tulle skirt. You’ll feel like a princess! Also, I bought the dress as a size 10 and altered it down to a street size 6-8 as I lost the wedding weight. I wore the dress for the entire day on my wedding day and it was an outdoor wedding, so the bottom of the dress has dirt on it and it will need professional cleaning.
- Alterations: I've put a lot of extra work into customizing the top of this dress with my seamstress over the course of 6 months and it looks amazing. This is a completely unique dress with a vintage look - no one else will have this. There is romantic beadwork of pearl beads in different sizes along the satin pleats with delicate, floral appliques added in between. Everything was hand-sewn and customized to compliment the overall dress.
- Preservation Method: Stored in original dress bag since my wedding (July 2013).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.