Color- ivory and champagne. This dress would include the skirt underneath ($150) and is in very good condition. I wore it once for my vow renewal celebrating a very happy 10 years, so it is not jinxed! It does have a beautiful train however I forgot to put it down I was so excited. Which means the dress is in even better condition. I adore this dress however I would rather someone else get another use out of it than hold on to it for memory sake. Please email to go over details! I also have 2 size 5 toddler ivory, champagne and purple flower girl dresses to match this AMAZING dress. It is all people talked about!
- Label Size: 10
- Street Size: 8
- Height with Shoes:
- Alterations: cups are pinned into the top and it was hemmed. I am 5' 4 and wore about 3 inch heels. The dress did originally have 'bling' on the side of it that I removed and replaced with a flower. ($60) You will see that in the pictures. Overall I paid 1700 for everything, dress, slip, hemming, flower and cups.
- Silhouette: Aline
- Material: Lace, Organza
- Neckline: Sweetheart
- Style: Ruffles
- Preservation Method: This dress was just worn last week and I have not done anything to it as of yet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: columbus,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.