I fell in love and bought this dress before my now husband and I decided to have a much more casual outdoor wedding, so I ended up buying a different dress. This is a beauty and would be perfect for a tall bride! It’s a classic A-line gown w/lots of detail: there are buttons all the way down to the floor in the back and it has discreet pockets, which I absolutely love. The bow on the back is detachable. It was ordered extra-long (hemline is for someone 6′ 1”) but could of course be easily shortened. When I purchased it, my plan was to have the bow removed (it’s designed to come off if desired) and to wear it with a sparkly belt (google image photos for Allure 8919 and you’ll see examples of this!)
If you’re interested in the dress and want to see more photos, feel free to contact me!
- Alterations: Never been altered. New condition with tags.
- Preservation Method: Never been cleaned or pressed. It's in new condition in a garment bag - as seen in the pictured, the train and bottom of the dress need steamed (from being in the garment bag).
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Washington, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.