When I tried this dress on I just had that feeling but I didn’t know exactly what it was at the time. It was the dress for me. Classic and elegant ivory satin, sweet hear neckline, fuller A-line skirt. Beautiful couture looking bow detail on back with crystal detail and satin covered buttons go down into the train. We added a bit more sparkle with a private label by G belt(included with the dress but can be taken off). My mom was not there with me when I found it but she still paid for it and trusted that I picked the right dress for me. I want to return what I can get for this dress to her. It was amazing for the day and instead of just hanging in my closet I’d like to see it put to good use. As we in are in full on wedding season I hope that this dress will make you feel as beautiful as I did on my wedding day.
- Alterations: As I mentioned above a Private Label by G belt was added. Cups were added so no need for a bra. The hem was shortened (i'm only 5'1".
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in it's original garment bag but will need dry cleaning from the make up near the chest and the hem, just from walking around when taking pictures.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.