Bought at Sarasota Brides in Sarasota, FL in July 2012. I wore the dress in Dec. 2012 and then had it promptly dry cleaned and preserved in a wedding gown box. Gorgeous, white, A-Line Satin Allure wedding dress. Sweetheart neckline. Asymmetrical bow in back with rhinestones. Has been dry cleaned and preserved in a wedding dress box. The bottom of the dress has been taken up to fit a person 5′ 3″ tall with flat shoes. Dress comes with matching white satin Bolero, not from Allure. Looks great without the bolero as well (see last picture).
- Alterations: Around 5 inches was taken off of the bottom. Photo 2 was taken before this alteration.
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned and stored in a wedding gown preservation box.
- Terms of Sale: Returns Accepted
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Baltimore, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.