I wore this dress for my September 2013 wedding. It is a simple, elegant gown in ivory satin. It has a sweetheart neckline, ruched bodice, natural waistline and full A-line skirt. The back features a beautiful bow with beaded detail and buttons all the way to the hem. The bow can be removed. This dress was so much fun to wear . It was comfortable, photographed beautifully and garnered lots of compliments.
- Alterations: The bodice was taken in from the sides to fit a street size 6/8. It was hemmed to fit a 5'3" bride with 3.5-4 inch heels. It has has a ballroom bustle (train flips under the skirt), which held up perfectly through a night of dancing.
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and preserved. Receipts available.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Chevy Chase, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.