I bought this dress in a cute boutique in Alexandria, VA. The day i walked in the store, I was told that they just received it that day and was the first one to try it on. I bought THAT dress so that I wouldn’t have to order it in my size, pay for shipping, and pay for more alterations. Surprisingly it saved me a ton of money. I wore it to the church and the reception. It has amazing detail to the dress and just the right length for a train.
- Alterations: The only alterations were i had it taken in. She added color coordinated strings under the dress so you knew which ones to tie together so that you no longer had a train. You might actually be able to see it a little bit in the picture.
- Preservation Method: We took it to a dry cleaners and the securely packed it for us, it hasn't been open since.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Fairfax, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.