I wore this gorgeous dress for my wedding in September. It has been cleaned and is in great shape. No buttons or anything else missing, no tears, etc. It is a size 16, but I normally wear a street size 12, for reference. The color is considered light gold, with the lace overlay in ivory and ivory and silver beading throughout. In real life, I would call the color more of a champagne. The back zips up and has buttons alternating with silver beads all the way down to the end of the train.
- Alterations: This dress was only altered slightly to shorten the length. I am 5' 3" and wore 4 1/2" heels with it. Some buttons were added along the back as well as tiny loops for a 5 point bustle, although you could always bustle it differently if desired.
- Preservation Method: The dress was professionally cleaned and is currently stored in the original zippered garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Wharton, NJ
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.