I got married in this beautiful dress. I bought it brand new with the condition of sharing it later with another bride. I hope to seek it to someone that will enjoy it and love it as much as I did. I absolutely love this dress, and all my friends and family agreed unanimously this was the one. After months of trying several ones, I came back to it because I just fell in love. It’s in Ivory/Cafe, and the color is just gorgeous for brides that are not looking to go ultra white. It is so simple, so light, and so elegant.
It’s soooo comfortable and light, you will be completely free to walk around and dance all night! Also, it was a success! I received many compliments on it.
I had it dry cleaned, and they did such a great job that the dress truly looks brand new! So, it has been used (very happily!) once, it has been cleaned by professionals, and it’s ready for you truly looking like new.
I wore 3-inch heels with it, and I am about 5’6″.
Feel free to ask any questions! I hope you have a wonderful wedding!
- Alterations: Lifted the bottom ending to shorten it a bit, but the dress was absolutely not cut. That's all :)
- Preservation Method: Dry cleaned by professionals. It's hanged with plenty of room in a zipped bag. The dry cleaners hanged it more carefully and professionally then when I bought it. :)
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.