This dress was purchased in Los Angeles and I am the original owner. The back buttons are real which was what drew me to it. I am 5’9″ and wore just under 3 inch heels and did not need to have this dressed hemmed. Was very comfortable and did not stretched out or look worn by the end of the night. It is a light, off-white cream color. It says it is a size 10 but I am size 4-6 in real life street clothes. The dress hangs beautifully though so could be altered or worn a few sizes up I believe. I personally did not wear a veil. Please contact me with any questions and I would be more than happy to answer them
- Alterations: I had the stomach portion taken in about 2 inches. I had done by an expert seamstress and while wearing the dress, there is no indication that it has been altered. I also had light bra cups added to the dress so I didn't need to wear a bra with it
- Preservation Method: Dress was dry cleaned and is currently stored in a sealed bag in a dark closet. The type of lace was advised not to do a dry cleaning preservation method. When the dress sells, I will have it dry cleaned again before shipping it out.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Placentia, CA
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.