I bought this dress in July 2013 to wear to my Wedding Reception Dinner and in our Bride and Groom Portraits.
This slim and sexy silhouette is created from an all-over lace appliqu. This gown is a two-piece dress with a charmeuse slip beneath the lace overlay. The v-neckline and v-shaped back with sweep train complete this one of a kind look.
- Alterations: This dress has been hemmed. I am 5'3 and wore 5" heels with this dress. I bought a Swarovski Crystal Sash and had it custom sewn on to the waistline of the dress with a bow tie back. There is also two bustles on the dress.
- Preservation Method: This dress is still in the Wedding Dress Hanging bag it came in. It is zipped up!
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Old Hickory, TN
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.