I’m selling this Allure 8903 gown that was only worn for a bridal shoot for 2 hours . The original dress had a scalloped edge on the neckline and sleeve area but I altered it to be more simple/modern. The alterations involved no cutting of the material, just a simple fold over with a few stitches that can easily be unhemmed if you like the dress in it’s original form. It’s a beautiful gown and I have received so many compliments on it! Sorry the pictures are small, I have yet to receive the full resolution pictures from the photographer. The back is a low v with wonderful button details. The dress was altered for my height (5’7″ with 2.5″ heels) and has a one-point bustle on both the lace overlay and the silk slip. Please e-mail me if you want any more information or would like to see more pictures! I have pictures of both the altered and unaltered version.
- Alterations: I am 5'7" and the dress was hemmed for my 2.5" heels. The neckline and sleeve area were altered as described above. There is also a one-point bustle on both the lace overlay and the silk slip.
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry-cleaned
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: , UT
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.