I fell in love with this dress after seeing it online. The silhouette was gorgeous and it had my number one requirement: sleeves! I also loved all the lace and the button detailing down the back.
Then came the task of finding it in a store… and I searched everywhere! Turns out, it was at a little bridal salon near my groom’s work the whole time! I must have driven past my dream dress fifty times without even knowing! But, it was clearly meant to be…
- Alterations: Very few alterations were made. Hemming, slight shoulder and waist adjustments, and closing up the cleavage area a teensy-tiny bit. In excellent condition. No damage.
- Preservation Method: Not "professionally preserved" in a box, etc. Currently hanging safely in the original garment bag in my closet.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: State College, PA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.