Up for sale is a gorgeous brand new, authentic Jim Hjelm style number 8850 dress in ivory color. It is a mermaid dress, with alencon lace applique throughout and silk organza bottom skirt. The dress is practically brand new, never been worn other than trying it on for alterations, pictures ect…My wedding got canceled so I have never worn the dress and thus it is in top notch condition. There is nothing wrong with the dress and the reason I am selling it at such a low price is because I want to get rid of it asap. My wedding never took place so i don’t have a lot of pictures of me in the dress. More pictures will be provided upon request.
- Alterations: I ordered the dress in size 4/6 to accommodate the largest part of my body which is my butt/hips. I altered the waist/chess portion of the dress to fit my 0/2 size. (I have a pear shape type of body). The dress was hemmed for someone who is 5ft9' ( I am 5'6 and planned to wear 3 inches heel). It has bustled already added so you don't have to do so anymore.
- Preservation Method: The dress didn't get cleaned or preserved because it has never been worn.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: fairfax, VA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.