I’m getting married in Sept 2014. I bought this dress in Aug 2013 at a boutique in L.A. called Glamour Closet. It’s a sample store. http://glamourcloset.com/closet/index.asp I instantly fell in love with it because it’s so unique, romantic, but also kind of bad-ass. :) Meaning, it looks great with my tattoo, kind of vintage almost, but you could also go another way and look ultra feminine. Also, it fits me absolutely perfectly. So, if your measurements are equal to or a little larger than mine, you will look fantastic in this thing. Plus, you will have to do VERY few alterations, which could save you a whole bunch. (ME—Bust: 34″, waist: 26″, hips 35″).
I was all set! Dress: check! Then, I went home to Boston to visit my mom, and she surprised me with a very sweet request to wear her wedding dress on the big day. And, my mom is kind of amazing, so who could refuse? I’ve decided to wear hers instead.
So, that means that this dress has never been worn in a wedding. It has probably been on a runway. And on me in a dressing room. But that’s it.
I bought it for $2289. Had it dry cleaned for $175.
Let me know if you’d like a couple more pics!
- Alterations: No alterations have been made. There are a few small tears in the lace. The salesperson at Glamour Closet explained that that can happen sometime. However, they are quite small and could be fixed easily (probably under $200) by a tailor. I've included a couple shots of those.
- Preservation Method: It's being stored right now in the packaging that Glamour Closet provided. Has only been removed once, to take the pictures for this website.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.