I bought this dress for my November 2012 wedding. Loved it, couldnt believe how gorgeous it was. The attention to detail in the beadwork is amazing. The sash runs under the lace and beadwork. Color is Oyster, not too many dresses out there have this amazing color.
- Alterations: The original dress is a floor length with two foot train. I had it altered in the front to be an A line dress that hit at the knee and kept the train. There are cups in the chest that have been sewn in to accommodate a C/D cup. There is also a french bustle put in for the reception.
- Preservation Method: Dress has been professionally cleaned and is hanging in my closet in its garment bag.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: Ellicott CIty, MD
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.