I purchased this dress in June 2013 and wore it once for my wedding in August. It has two parts, a seamless silk dress underneath and a gorgeous overlay of intricate lace and tiny beads. This dress is very comfortable to wear, as there are no constricting seams. It really gives you the best of both worlds of comfort and style, with the added ability to completely remove the lace overlay and still be wearing a full-length silk gown (a very nice touch for the wedding night)! I am sad to part with this dress as it was such a beautiful part of the wedding and it made my husband’s jaw drop. I hope, however, that it will serve someone else just as well as it did for me!
- Alterations: There were a few minor alterations to the dress. The final measurements are: Height- I am 5'5" with heels (dress fell perfectly to the end of my toes with the heels on) the dress itself is 51" from the bust to the floor Bust- 29" Waist- 27" Hip- 37"
- Preservation Method: The dress has been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Waco, TX
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.