I bought this dress at Michelle’s Bridal in Urbana, IL. It is the ivory/cafe combination. This dress is beautiful and is, in my opinion, possibly the one dress that can send the strapless dress packing. My wedding is going to be vintage themed, and I wanted something to reflect the elegance of the 1920s. This is that dress. It’s light, flattering, and comfortable. My wedding is March 8, so I’m doing a pre-listing so brides shopping now can have a heads-up.
- Alterations: The dress is taken in at the waist by a tiny bit. The lace has some give, so fitting is not a concern. I will also include the bolt of slip fabric if you need to take any part of the slip out some. There has been one inch taken off the bottom. I am 5'3" and wearing 5 inch heels, so the dress is perfect for anyone 5'7 and under.
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Rantoul, IL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.