I wore this incredible dress to my destination wedding this October..It was purchased at Anjolique Bridal (Charlotte-Huntersville) and retails for over $1300. It is V-neckline, sheath, 2 piece gown with charmeuse satin lining and lace applique overlay. Lace overlay is adorned with embroidery and crystals. I chose the ivory lace with the cafe satin lining and (ivory,cafe,silver). Label Size: 6 Bust: 36 Hips: 38 Label Size: 6 Waist: 25 Height w/shoes approx: 64 inches Photos are of actual dress.
- Alterations: It has been altered slightly (shortened) I am 5'7 and honestly I could have used for it to be shortened even more...I did not want to lose ANY of the train. it also has a French Bustle (which you can decide to use or not) added from Anna's Alterations (adding $75 in value) .There was some slight damage to the train of the dress (it was snagged by my heel-the dress itself is fairly delicate due to the lace) but it was repaired by a bridal specialist and due to the location on the train it makes it almost completely UN-noticable. This has been taken into consideration and I have lowered the price
- Preservation Method: I have sent it in for an extensive cleaning (worth $250) so the dress is in great condition
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Charlotte, NC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.