I got TONS of compliments on this dress – it’s gorgeous! There’s an ivory satin underlay with an ivory lace overlay; to my eye, the lace overlay photographs soft white.
It’s in great condition! Both my ceremony and reception were indoors so there is no discoloration on the dress. Wedding pics won’t be back for a few months but the photos attached were taken 2 months after the wedding.
Asking $900 OBO.
- Label Size: 6
- Street Size: 2
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5'10
- Alterations: The boutique didn't have my size so I gave them my measurements and ordered it. The only alterations that were made are as follows: - One point bustle on both the overlay and underlay. Both fabrics are extremely light and the bustles were very secure all night. - The neckline didn't stay put so I had the seamstress tack the neckline by about a half an inch - that raised the lace just enough so the overlay matched up with the underlay. It's hardly noticeable and could probably be removed by a seamstress if you didn't want it there. I didn't see it in any of the pics!
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Lace, Satin
- Neckline: Cap Sleeve
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Not white, Open Back, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Preservation Method: Satin underlay has been dry cleaned.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Philadelphia,
- Will Ship to: Other
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.