I fell in love with this dress the second I put it on. It is a beautiful ivory satin ball gown with silver trimming/detailing and an amazing sweat heart neckline and incredible details on the bust and train. I wore it for my wedding in June of 2013. I purchased it in coral gables for $1500. The dress is a ball gown but I added an extra skirt underneath to give it an extra lift and avoid having to have it altered in length, that item is also available with the dress for an additional cost, email me if interested.
- Alterations: The dress has minimum alterations. It was not altered in length but it was altered just a bit at the sides of the chest area to have it fit closer to the body. I put the dress on at the location of the wedding and the ceremony and reception were inside and both done in the same location and I changed before departing so the dress never went outdoors. It is free of stains/damages but it does need to be dry cleaned as it has a few dirt marks at the very bottom of the skirt from being on the dance floor at the reception.
- Preservation Method: The dress has been stored in the closet of my home in the same cover it was sold in.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Miami, FL
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.