Embroidered, Venice lace appliqués create drama in this style. The fit and flare silhouette and v-shaped neckline combine for a beautiful design. The empire waist is accented with a ruched satin band and Swarovski crystal detail. The delicate three-dimensional detailing continues throughout as the sweep train completes this gown.
I wore this gown for our July 21, 2012 nuptials, and family/ friends still talk about how unique and beautiful this dress was. It is in great condition and was professionally cleaned and pressed the week after the ceremony.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Height with Shoes: 5' 4
- Alterations: The dress was hemmed several inches (I am 5'3" and didn't want to wear tall heels); the shoulders were also shortened a bit; the seamstress relocated some of the appliqués from the hemmed bottom to the bust so it didn't appear to be quite so low cut
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Fit to Flare
- Material: Embellishment, Lace, Satin
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Applique, Belt/Sash, Floral, Glamorous, Open Back
- Condition: Used
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Preservation Method: Professionally cleaned and pressed.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Akron,
- Will Ship to: Pickup Only
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.