This is a gorgeous Marisa gown purchased in New York, NY (Similar to the Vera Wang Ethel dress). The dress has an ivory ruched satin bodice that hugs your every curve and tiers of ethereal ivory organza with two organza flowers setting off the mermaid skirt. I never felt more beautiful than when I wore this dress. I got so many compliments and the best part is that you can really move on the dance floor and eat in this dress– the whole top is stretchy you’d never know! The original dress is a size 8 and needed no alterations. I had a bustle put on it. I am 5’9″ without heels and wore 3″ inch heels so the dress will work for someone who is 5″8-5″11 or can be easily shortened since it is a hankerchief hem. I am a size 6 normally and the dress fit like a glove. This dress was professionally dry cleaned and mended($325). I have the original receipt for the cleaning. Willing to ship to you or you are welcome to come look at the dress if you are local. Veil (chapel length) included for free. Veil has an attached comb.
- Label Size: 8
- Street Size: 6
- Bust: 34
- Waist: 26
- Hips: 34
- Height with Shoes: 6'0
- Alterations: No alterations besides bustle were maid to the dress. Dress has been clean and mended on the edges of the skirt.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Mermaid
- Material: Chiffon, Satin
- Neckline: Strapless
- Style: Classic, Glamorous, Ruching
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally dry cleaned at French Cleaners LLC in West Hartford, CT
- Terms of Sale: No returns excepted. All sales are final. Local buyers can try on in person.
- Location: ,
- Will Ship to: USA, Canada
- Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.