I purchased this dress for my wedding, and loved just how regal and elegant it looked, even though it was not priced in the 1000′s. Really goes to show that what ultimately makes a beautiful dress is the cut and quality of the design rather than the mere brand name! The beading is pretty but not over the top, and the silk really softens the whole look. I wore it at both the ceremony and reception with a long pearl necklace, as displayed in the first photo and received lots of compliments :)
The dress remained untouched in my mother’s house for four years (I moved across the country right after the wedding) until she brought it back to me year. It takes up a lot of space, which is the reason behind this sale.
- Alterations: I believe we might have tightened it a little bit around the chest.
- Preservation Method: The dress was cleaned by hand and preserved in a white bag provided by the bridal shop. There are no stains on it although the very bottom of the dress, which tucks under, is not as white as the rest of the dress (I had an outdoor wedding). Probably easily fixable with gentle spot cleaning. However, the slightly less white part is really not visible when the dress is worn. The photos below are not mine, but accurately reflect the dress.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner:
- Has Original Receipt:
- Location: WASHINGTON, DC
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Seller Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.