Ideal for the financially savvy bride because this dress is effectively brand new. I purchased it before details of our big day were solidified, and now that they are, the dress just doesn’t fit with the more casual theme of our wedding. This is a gorgeous dress and I love it! It will be a better fit for a different bride, though :)
- Justin Alexander Women’s Wedding Dress. IN TRUE JUSTIN ALEXANDER FASHION, THE DESIGNS MARRY SENSUALITY AND REFINEMENT BY INCORPORATING CLASSIC SILHOUETTES FOR THE MODERN BRIDE
- Very detail-oriented
- Extra flower adornment can be removed if you’d like some of the flower “extras” to go :)
- All ornate lace covered
- Trumpet style
- Sweetheart strapless neckline
- Beautiful, covered buttons down the back
- Long train
- NEVER WORN for a wedding! :) Only tried on in store once.
- Bought, but have changed details of wedding and want a different dress. Size 8. Has not been altered yet.
- Built for EASY ALTERATIONS. Bustle was already put in (can do French or American). Easy to make adjustments to hemline due to seam at mid-thigh. (Pictures show the clips on my back to hold dress more fitted). Easy to take in if you need to make it a smaller size. I am normally a size 6.
Very similar to this dress without the beaded belt at empire waist http://www.justinalexanderbridal.com/wedding_dresses/8700
- Alterations: None
- Preservation Method:
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Original Owner: Yes
- Has Original Receipt: Yes
- Location: Denver, CO
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Buyer Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Other
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.