This was the dress of my dreams. I had wanted this dress from the first time I saw it in a magazine. When I began shopping I heard over and over that you never end up with the dress you think you will. And while I tried on many other dresses and liked so many, this was the one. On my wedding day I felt beautiful in it and it has such a classic, romantic tone to it. It was unbelievably comfortable all day and I was so sad to take it off! I think it is one of those dresses that 50 years from now the photos will still be timeless. The lace work on it is ivory alencon and far more intricate than the pictures show. I love this dress so much that I can’t bear the thought that it will sit in a box and never be worn again. It’s too amazing for that, so I am hoping to find another bride that will love it as much as I did and allow the dress to “shine” again. Hopefully, it will be your dream dress too. I am in the San Diego area and would be happy to meet you somewhere in Southern California if you’d like to try the dress on.
- Label Size: 14
- Street Size: 10
- Bust: 39
- Waist: 31
- Hips: 41
- Height with Shoes: 5' 7
- Alterations: There were $500 of alterations done by the most recommended seamstress in the San Diego area. She shortened the dress by delicately cutting around each individual lace flower and then moving it up on the dress and blending it into the lace. This was to ensure that the beautiful scalloped trim at the bottom remained intact (See detail pic for how well this was done). The only other alteration was she added boning in the side seam in the chest area to make the dress support my full bust without a bra. You can't see that this was added and was so comfortable all day. She also added a classic french bustle that ties with tiny ribbons underneath the lace.
- Color: Ivory
- Silhouette: Trumpet
- Material: Lace
- Neckline: V-neck
- Style: Belt/Sash, Classic, Floral, Vintage
- Condition: Used
- Preservation Method: Professionally clean and stored.
- Terms of Sale: All Sales Final
- Location: Oceanside,
- Will Ship to: Anywhere at Owner Expense
- Payment Methods Accepted: Escrow.com
Please read our BUYER'S GUIDE before purchasing a dress online.